Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer's (almost) over

The dreaded Labor Day weekend has passed, which marks the unofficial end of summer. The schools are all open as of tomorrow (if not before). It seems like it goes so fast, but did it really? I have to stop and list what has gone down over the last three months so I'm not so depressed that winter is coming (just think, snow in less than two months). So here we go:
  • Graduation from Stout
  • Trip to Colorado to see my brother
  • Trip to House on the Rock/In-laws in Milwaukee
  • Church Campout at Chetek
  • 12 yr anniversary
  • Trip to Big Top Chatauqua/Bayfield and Madeline Island
  • Swimming at Wakanda/Geocaching/Picnicking
  • Trip to my Aunt & Uncles 25th anniversary in Ripon
  • Cooking out / friends / etc...
  • Cucumber Fest in Boyceville
  • etc...

If I'm missing a couple, you get the point.

2 comments:

K said...

This wasn't on the list - because it wasn't part of summer I guess:
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a good day and you can add it to the list of good things that have happened before the winter.

Anonymous said...

Phew! You've been busy! It's great that you travel so much with the boys, I'm sure those experiences are at least as valuable as the rest of their education.