Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh Sh&*$%!

The picture is almost self-explainatory.

So, I'll explain anyway. Just before leaving work to head to class, I sat down at my office desk. The fibers of denim in my jeans decided to part ways, for good. My quick thinking, intellect, and intuition at a moment like that was just about useless. All I could do was stretch my polo shirt downward...really far down. (I am amazed at how far a polo shirt will travel south). I then left work, heading to the convenient Fleet Farm next door to my plant in Hudson in search of a pair of Wranglers. Don't make fun of Wranglers by the way, I haven't had any of them do this to me yet...
"Here comes Wrangler and he's one tough customer, and he knows what he likes when he sees it....WRANGLER!"
I apologize to the cashier at Fleet Farm who was subjected to embarassing emotional scars left upon her cerebrum that day. The therapy might help her.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Have you always known the catchy Wrangler jingle?

K said...

If you had gone to class with them on, you would've fit right in. (Except maybe for the polo shirt.)

TWaits said...

I would've answered the "boxers or briefs" question for everyone. Without them needing to ask...

krystyna said...

Hi Twaits!
My English is not perfect still and I need help.
Could you explain more slowly, please? (sorry, I try little to kid).
Don't worry - just smile!"

krystyna said...

Don't worry - just smile!"
(last post)
Good luck to you, Twaits!

Ryobi4jesus said...

I had this happen to me while I was working at WestCap..... I layer of duct tape one the inside works well as a temp. patch.... fyi for the next time,